FLEXI-I-FILE & ALBION ALLOYS ABRASIVES
Probably the widest range of precision abrasives for hobby and crafts available.
The well known and well loved Flex-I-File Range is complemented by the Albion Alloys Range of abrasives meaning there is a product for every task.
The Flex-I-File is unique in enabling the user to sand and finish compound curves. It is particularly suited to aircraft, boat and rail modelling where curved surfaces abound. By gripping the aluminium handle you release the tension on the grit band, meaning no more flat-spots on your next scale project!
Another product designed to aid the modeller is the Touch n Flow applicator. A very clever design that emits just the right amount of solvent and uses capillary action to get the solvent only where required.
See our instructional video that will help you quickly learn how to use these brilliant products.
Advantages of using Precision Abrasives for hobby and crafts are:
- Flex I File – sand complex curves without creating flat spots
- Touch n Flow – The best solvent applicator available
- Micro finishing cloths & pads – A sandpaper for the 21st century
- Sanding needles – sand and clean inner structural curves, figure crevices etc…
- CA applicators – you’ll never use a cocktail stick again